Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Apology/Explanation

I apologize for the infrequency of my posts as of late; I have been super busy finishing up my summer work before my senior year of high school starts. So this week I am again skipping my little Theatre Thursday thing. I actually have a semi-good reason for this. I was going to bang out a quick so-so post and be done with it, but I'd really like to work on this one a bit more than I have time for tonight. It's about one of my most favorite subjects - fools in Shakespeare's plays. So next week I will have a (hopefully) astoundingly inspired post about that.

I read several of Tao Lin's books in the past week or two, and I finished Nabokov's The Original of Laura this morning, so I will be reviewing those soon as well.

If you're stopping by through the hop, I'll have my official Blog Hop post in a few hours, after I get some sleep. Toodles.

4 comments:

  1. Just hopping by and waving hi. I am your newest follower . Drop by and check out my blog if you get a chance at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping on by. You are in the prime spot. Number 2. Lucky girl. I'm looking forward to next Thursdays post :)

    Black Disaster Fairy

    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the Hop. I'll have to come back to read your Shakespeare post. It sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the hop and joined as a follower. Look forward to the Nabokov review.

    Patrick at The Literate Man
    www.literateman.com

    ReplyDelete