Friday, August 20, 2010

Hopping Along 8/20

Book Blogger Hop


If you're stopping over from the Blog Hop, welcome to my blog! Have a look around. Say hi!

The purpose of the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books, is to help book bloggers to connect and to discover new book-related blogs that they haven't yet read or visited.

The question for this weekend is: How many blogs do you follow?

My current list of blogs that I follow here on blogger is 49 blogs, but I'm sure that there'll be a few more after this weekend's hop. There are also a few that I regularly read without actually following them here on blogger. I do the best I can to read all the blogs that I follow as often as I can and to comment or participate in other ways in those blogs.

Happy hopping!

14 comments:

  1. No lo sé. I don't know. No idea.
    I visit a blog each day and
    I visit ten blogs every Sunday.
    Je ne sais pas!

    Whatever the number, I'd love to have one more...Yours!

    I'm a new follower!

    Stop by: www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by on the Hop! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, found you via the hop -- mind if I 'follow' you? You pretty much had me at much-too-enthusiastic -- I can related to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by via the hop! Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

    Carrie
    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from the blog hop! Come by if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much to all who visited!

    Audra - It's good to see that there are others just as enthusiastic as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping through. Hope you have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came over from the hop because I found the title of your blog intriguing. Happy Friday!

    http://www.bookspeakblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just stopping by from the hop. I would say......Well 94 after yours, or it could be 84 I lost track. I love your blog, very clean and precise. Have a great weekend.
    I am following
    http://www.wrighton-time.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog makes 80 for me, I think...
    Anyway, I like your blog and your attitude! My daughter is leaving for college next week and she is majoring in English and she loves languages, too! Her English teacher last year had a big impact on her - she was an amazing teacher - which is why, I believe, she is now majoring in English. Aren't great teachers awesome!

    Good luck with school this year. I'll be following you!

    Here's my post:
    http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-hop-tour-dont-forget-me.html

    Come over to my blog if you have time...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I know I'm a bit slow with the hoppin', but I just wanted to say Hi anyway and to let you know that I gave you an award. Hope you have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just hopping by...

    Hop on over to my blog if you like...My Monday Mailbox, Teaser Tuesday, and a review of I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blog Hopping...August 27.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete